- In the process, they learn about other countries and cultures, learn how to collaborate online and work as a team.
- They compete, collaborate, learn the challenges and best practices of international business consulting
- Weekly report and progress are verified and even evaluated by group members
- Group members used various means of communications to communicate effectively such as skype, whatsapp individually as well as in conference.
- Time zones and language though a barrier but effectively overridden by using various means of communication.
- There is theoretical Training of4 weeks which consist the following contents.
- Cross-cultural communication.
- Problem solving in teams.
- Team leadership.
- Online collaboration tools.
- The art of writing winning business proposals.
- Plagiarism and academic referencing.
- The basics of International Business.
- There is practical training of8 weeks which consist the following contents.
- The trainees are placed in international teams.
- 6 people per team, each in a different country.
- Real companies present real international business challenges.
- Real time zones, real cultural differences.
- All communication areonline and in English.
- Live webinars with the client CEOs.
- There are Post-Project Reflection of 4 weeks
- Trainees present their work at an online teleconference.
- Trainees receive X-Culture International Business Certificates and Recommendation letters.
- Best students are invited to the X-Culture Symposium.
- Companies present their business challenges
- Thousands of amateurs and professionals develop their solutions
- It’s like sending armies of ants in every possible direction: if there is something good for your business out there, they will find it and bring it to you
- The best ideas come from where you expect them least
Benefits for Trainees
1. International experience-Complete a project in a team where each team member is from a different country.
2. Business consulting experience-Solve a real business challenge for a real client company.
3. Expand professional network-Meet company CEOs, university professors, and professional peers from around the world.
4. New knowledge and skills-Training in cross-cultural communication, online collaboration tools, international business, business writing and presentation, and more.
5. Cultural intelligence-A documented significant improvement in cultural intelligence from before to after the project.
6. X-Culture Certificate and Recommendation Letter-You learn and grow. We provide a documented proof.
7. Stronger resume and improved chances of a new starts-X-Culture experience makes you a much stronger applicant for a stipend or job.
- To bring together faculty members from various undergraduate colleges and various streams for network building
- To have a discussion on continuous upgradation of faculty in changing scenario.
- Industry expectation from graduate students.
- To get various inputs from the expert on faculty development through API and performance appraisal at institute level.
- To discuss the different pedagogy for teaching – leaning process.
- To know the importance of value added / certification courses that will helpful for the students in their placement activity.
- Set up platform for 2 way communication;
- Build 2 way trust between management and your employee’s;
- Put an effective employee’s career development framework in place;
- Benchmark each team/organization goals against the goals of a top performing organization of your business domain;
- Make reward and recognition a special thing but be lavish in giving it to justified people.
- What do organizations struggle for ‘Hard Skills’ or ‘Soft Skills’ ?
- What gives more stress to Organization ‘Skill Development’ or ‘Skill Enhancement’?
- Which has better ROI ‘Skill Development’ or ‘Skill Enhancement’?
- How can value chain be improved?
- Should skill development be pushed back to Academia or to stay with industry?
- How can Industry- Academia collaborate for skill development so that organization can improve ROI?
- How can Industry- Academia collaborate for skill development ?
- Top issues faced by Industry for skilling?
- Entry level
- Middle Management
- Where can Academia help industry to solve it’s problems?
- More such interactions are needed on regular frequency
- To make it more effective and scalable, sector-wise meeting to be organised
- Students from the Navsahyadri Group to be involved in industry to undertake live projects
- Joint committees between the industry and Navsahyadri to be formed to achieve bigger objectives bridging the gap between the industry and academia on various fronts
- Industry groomed students from the Navsahyadri to be absorbed by the neighboring companies on the preferential basis
- MDPs on various subjects/ topics for industry to be organized in the Campus of Navsahyadri
Navsahyadri Institute organized Induction Program – i.Induct 4.0 for MBA studentsNavsahyadri Group of Institutes, Faculty of Management –MBA is organizing an Induction Program for MBA students from 6th to 9th August 2018.
The Industrial world has become, demanding and they demand the young blood to be proactive and prepared as per the need of the market. Keeping this in the mind, Dr. K.S. Charak, Director has decided to keep i.Induct 4.0 as the theme of the induction program
Mr. Raja Kharadkar, an Industrialist was the chief guest, Dr. Shripad Shingwekar, Group Head, HR and Admin, Maruti Suzuki India ltd. was the guest of honour for the Inaugural Session.
Shri. P. N. Suke, President, Navsahyadri Group, Mr. Rohan Deliwala, Sr. Manager, Volkswagen, Mr. Rohit Ghosh, Sr. Coach and Consultant, Mr. Anand Itraj, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., Dr. R.J. Patil, Principal, Engineering Department were the dignitaries present at the session.
Dr. Kuldip S Charak welcomed and felicitated the guests. On this occasion Dr. Charak highlighted about comparative analysis and future growth scope of MBA vs. MBA+. Mr. Raja Kharadkar explained that Managers think of present and Leaders think of future. Leaders are visionary and “Lead from the Front”. Shri P.N. Suke notified the students that Industry stands on Quality, Consistency and Commitment. Dr. Shripad Shingwekar shared 10 mantras of successful career.
Post inaugural session Mr. Mahesh M., CEO, Ishanya has addressed the students on importance of Quality, Communication and Presentation in corporate world.
Mr. Rohan Deliwala expressed the importance of communication in corporate life, whereas Mr. Rohit Ghosh did the decoding of MBA+.
Day2 started with management games and followed by a session of Mr. Neeraj Madhekar, Group Executive Vice President, Yes bank. He addressed the students on ground realities in corporate world. Mrs. Shivangi Datir, HR Consultant has conducted MBTI Psychometric test of the students.
The Program was conceptualized by Dr. Kuldip Charak and supported by the faculty members.