- Top Ten Reasons To Choose Navsahyadri
- Aadmission Advisor
- Academic Advisor
- Career Advisor
- Beyond The Classroom
- Parent-Teacher Association
- Innovation and Research Club
- Study Abroad Guidance Center
- We are an ISO 9001: 2000 certified institution, offering Polytechnic, Engineering, MBA & MCA.
- Approved By AICTE, New Delhi, recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and affiliated to University of Pune/MSBTE/DTE.
- Classrooms equipped by modern gadgets such as multi-media projectors and wi-fi facilities.
- Practical experience through interface & state-of-art computer Labs.
- Excellent result & 100% placement
- Qualified & experienced faculty members
- Regular industry interaction
- Luxurious and aesthetically designed hostel facility for boys and girls providing hygienic and homely food for students residing in hostel.
- Individual attention towards students
- Dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members using Online Teaching and learning software to supplement classroom teaching.
- Career and research center for students
- Project exhibition and technical event
- Students’ all round development
- Clean, lush green & serene campus
- Counseling centers for students
- CNC / VMC machine training
- Innovation and research clubs
NESGI provides qualified admission advisor who will guide you through the entire admission process and will assist you and your enquiries regarding all programs fees, financial assistance and all the information needed by student for the classes.
The academic advisor provided by NESGI will be there for you available to guide you in selection of the different courses that would be beneficial for you and will assist in improving your studies.
A career advisor will be provided to the student who will decide the career prospects of the students according to this areas. They will enhance your resume and help you build processional network. The student will be provided by interview skills and salary negotiation skills and many max thing that will be of great help to the students.
While their primary emphasis is on teaching, faculty members also are active in business, industry, publishing, and research, bringing NESGI worldwide recognition and inspiring exciting learning opportunities.
Parents teacher meeting will be held every year for the undergraduate students the meetings allows parents to be addressed by president and meet the principal, faculties etc. parents will also be informed about the range of facilities including transport and security arrangements for students.
A faculty member is assigned to help students to progress on some idea of their own, or on topics. In process of developing research & development cell with following objectives.
- To promote and encourage research work.
- To encourage the faculties & students to write research proposals & research papers.
- To felicitate and reward the faculties and students involved in obtaining research grants, sponsorship, consultancy projects, research publications like journal papers, articles & books etc.
- To provide a supportive environment for students to bring their innovative ideas and skills for the research projects.
Going Abroad for Higher Education. Every year more than 1 Lakh Indian students go abroad for higher education
- To expand their knowledge base
- To gain advantage on the job market
- To encourage students to go abroad for higher education
- To introduce students to the possibilities of studying abroad & required exams to be passed (GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS)
- To Guide students on preparing & applying for appropriate exams.